Sunday 21 December 2014

Running Late, Running Late … and Merry Christmas!

Oh yes, I feel like I'm running at the moment!  Trying to enjoy Christmassey (is that a word?) things but still rushing a bit too much trying to finish things.

As a result, I'd forgotten I was out Friday night and was very busy yesterday and didn't have time/forgot to do the draw!!

There were 50 comments in all but two were replies and Fox didn't want to be entered so that made 47 to draw from.  Here is the result, drawn with the "True Random Generator":



And number 16 is…. Michelle!  Who's "messed Italy" comment made me laugh (thank you auto-correct).  The Santa shuttle will be on its way to you in Monday's post.  Congratulations!

This will be my last post of 2014 I think.  Thank you to everyone for all your comments throughout the year and for sharing the joy of tatting, and creativity in general with me.

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas:  joy, peace, happiness, and love with all your friends and families.

I managed to finish the mini polar bear… but not his coat yet so he had to borrow's his friend's.  I shall have to knit the red coat during the holiday.  I'm getting better at making the face and this one is much better than the first I think.  And I found the gorgeous sparkly snowflake brooch in a local shop yesterday and just had to treat myself - I love snowflakes!  So today I'm wearing my tatted snowflake earrings and my snowflake brooch.




And just a little bit of our Christmas tree.
Though you can only see one,
there are many tatted snowflakes on it
and I add new ones every year.



And finally here's our angel
(her wings are not that wonky really,
I didn't place them right for the photo)

I made her out of a magazine many many years ago.
But I'm still pleased every time I unwrap her again
at Christmas time.


My very best wishes to everyone!

Joyeux Noël!

x

Frivole


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Michelle, I hope she enjoys her shuttle.
    Lovely polar bear I am sure he won't care what colour his coat is as long as he gets one.
    I wish you and your family a great Christmas and a very happy new year. Thank you for all the encouragement and great ideas you have given to the tatting community, and to me for the lovely comments you leave on my blog
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Wow! I'm so thrilled. Thank you, and I'm glad that stupid auto-correct made you laugh.
    Your polar bear is adorable and the angel too.
    Joyeux Noël!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats! You are one of the luckiest people I know. Got lottery tickets? 😊

      Delete
  3. Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année à vous aussi, et à toutes les dentellières.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Congratulations to Michelle. I do like the angel and polar bear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking at all your beautiful Christmas items is very festive! Merry Christmas from Carollyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bear and beautiful brooch!! :)
    Wonderful Christmas tree!! :)
    Sweet angel!! :)
    Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ein hübscher Bär und ein lieber Engel
    Herzlichen Glückwunsch an Michelle.
    Danke für die vielen Anregungen und hübschen Shuttles.
    Ich wünsche Ihnen und Ihrer Familie ein frohes und besinnliches Weihnachtsfest und ein gutes und gesundes Neues Jahr.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bear where can I purchase the pattern

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!