Friday 25 March 2016

Joyeuses Pâques!

I've found very little time for tatting lately.  And it's Good Friday already!  So what I have for my Easter post is a little basket made with a previously tatted motif.


I think this was from a vintage book....  I can't remember at the moment where it was from but as soon as I do, I will update the post.

It's very easy to transform any circular motif into a little basket by wetting it with diluted PVA glue or  in this case with diluted Fa-brick then draping it onto the bottom of a small container or small bowl (I used a measuring cup) and leaving it to dry and harden.


Happy Easter!


We're off for a little family break... I wish you and your families a lovely one too.

Best wishes,
Frivole

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet idea! Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea! I have a few doilies around, so maybe I'll give it a try. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely basket, must try this. Could be the future of my spinning wheel. Joyeuses Pâques!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, have a lovely break, happy Easter
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!