Tuesday 24 January 2017

From the Same Book...

I decided to tackle another pattern from Susanne Schwenke's book "Spitzen Kreationen", using a different pink thread (Violet/Pink Med).  I have lots of colours in my stash but do tend to use blues more than most - sometimes I have to force myself to go for other colours.  :-)


I thought there were some unusual shapes going on in this design but now I've started, I find it a bit too busy!  Still, I think I'll complete this one.  It will require a small circle of fabric in the middle.  Three repeats done, five more to go.

Best wishes,
Frivole

6 comments:

  1. That design looks amazing!!! :) And I like the color too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be nice to se the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour and design, I look forward to seeing it when you have finished it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I hope to spend more time looking through my books for different ideas this year, and this book is one that I own. Thanks for reminding me of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!